*In house registration for 2012-2013 school year will start January 19th*
*Open House and early registration for new families will be held February 3rd. Morning session will start at 9:45am, afternoon session will start at 12:30pm. Please call the school to reserve a spot *
2012-2013 Classes & Costs:
21/2 Year Old Class (Monday Only)
2 ½ Year Old Class
Young 3 Year Old Class
3 Year Old Class (3 days/week)
Young 4 Year Old Class
4 Year Old Class
|5 Year Old Class |
(For children who will be 5 years old by December 31. This class will meet four times a week on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings from 9:00-11:30 or Afternoons)
|Beginning With Play|
(Six week session for children ages 2-3)
- There is a non-refundable $40.00 fee for registration for each of the 21/2, 3, 4, and 5 year old classes.
- Tuition is due on the first session of each month from September through May.
Prompt payment of tuition is important to the daily operation of our preschool.
There will be a $7 late fee if payment is received after the 10th of the month.
Please feel free to contact the Director if there are extenuating circumstances.
Tuition is due and payable in full regardless of a session missed due to illness
or family vacation, etc. Special circumstances need to be brought to the attention
of the Director.
The Preschool is charged by the bank for checks with insufficient funds.
If this should occur, the parent agrees to the following:
- The bank charge will be paid by the person submitting the check.
- In the event that a second check is returned to us with insufficient funds, all remaining tuition payments for the school year will be paid with money order or cash.
Past due tuition not paid by the completion of the school year will result
in the following:
- Your child will be unable to register for a spot for the following school year.
- If your child is registered, he or she will be replaced by another child. Children registering for the following school year need to have the current school year's tuition paid current and kept current. All tuition should be paid in full by the first class session in May. Your child's registration can be denied or replaced if there is an unpaid balance.