We are so thrilled you are checking out Sandy Hill Community Church! Our services are on Sundays at 10:15AM. Our Sunday Children's Ministry happens during our worship service at 10:15am. Below is some info we hope you find helpful. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact our Administrative Assistant,
Before your 1st visit:
- Check out our where we are located. MAP
- Let our Connections team get to know you by sending us some basic information.
During your 1st visit:
- There are 2 main entrances to our building, one from the main parking lot and the other from the Sandy Hill Road side. So no matter where you park you have easy access to an entrance.
- Once inside, there are Greeters wearing name tags that can direct you where to go.
- Sign in at the Welcome center and fee free to ask us any questions you may have. Let us know your phone number and email address. We'd like to stay in touch with you.
- Fill out the "Connection Card" located inside your bulletin and drop it in the offering baskets as they are passed.
After your 1st or 2nd visit:
- Get to know us further and learn how to get connected by registering for Getting Started.